If you are interested in evolving as a professional, we're keeping a seat warm for you. We are a dynamic and forward looking professional firm. We are looking for passionate professionals to help in building our organisation of 170 strength team to 250. From creating a career for you through customized training, H&A provides you with the vibrant exposure you need to develop your career. You will associate with expert professionals in the field of indirect taxation (GST, Customs, Foreign Trade Policy) and associated laws, audit in IDT, strategical reviews, legal and consulting backgrounds to launch your career. Are you ready to take off?
Click here, to know about H&A, Mission and Values
Admin General Manager
Position: Admin General Manager who can handle IT, HR & Admin, Accounts, MIS, Debt Management easily.
Required Qualification: MBA Graduate with a minimum of 5 years of experience
- Degree in Masters in Business Administration.
- Good knowledge of different business functions.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Computer literate.
- Proactive nature.
For Location (Vacancies): Bengaluru (1)
Paid Assistant/Semi qualifieds
Experience: should have working knowledge under GST either under articleship or on job in CA firm
Required Qualification: CA Inter/ CS Inter/ CMA inter/ M Com/B. Com
- Filing of all type of returns under GST
- assistance in the indirect tax review and audit
- preparing of documentations for applying various schemes under FTP
- working knowledge of GST with strong aspiration to excel in the field
- Fully conversant with Tally and similar other softwares
- Tech savvy
- reasonable knowledge of english
- ability to handle multiple clients
For Location (Vacancies): Visakhapatnam (2), Gurgaon (1)
Experience: Fresher or upto 1 year of post qualification. Articleship experience should be in Indirect Taxation.
Location: Should be from Gurugram or willing to relocate to Gurugram
Required Qualification: CA
- Undertaking periodical reviews of clients from indirect tax perspective
- leading execution of GST audit
- Undertaking compliance and filing of returns
- Spoc for the alloted clients to address their all day to day queries
- Team training
- Writing articles on contentious issues and preparation of updates
- Good knowledge of english
- Conversant with data analysis and tech savvy
For Location (Vacancies): Bengaluru (2), Hyderabad (2), Gurgaon (2), Visakhapatnam (2), Pune (2), Chennai (1)
Experience: 2 to 4 years of post qualification experience in Indirect Taxation (pre and post GST). Required to have indepth knowledge of GST and working knowledge of Customs, Central Excise, Service Tax, VAT and FTP
Required Qualification: CA
- Drafting of legal opinion
- Preparing replies of Show Cause Notice and appeals, assistance in departmental audit attending PH
- Conducting business review of the clients from Indirect Tax optimisation perspective
- Team lead during GST Audit - design of audit planning and program, guidance and supervision of team members, finalisation of report for review by partner
- Overview of the compliance done by the internal team members for various clients
- Imparting internal training to the team members
- Preparing updates taking place in the law and periodical communication to the clients
- Leading a team of 4-5 members
For Location (Vacancies): Mumbai (1), Gurgaon (1)